Pages

Monday, January 16, 2017

A Week in Review

Well, I've been back in reality for a week now.  Can't you just sense my excitement?  I'm actually really enjoying being back at work with my cute kids and awesome coworkers. Readjusting my sleep schedule has proven rather challenging, though.  I ended up sleeping in 2 days last week and didn't have time to put on any makeup. (Gasp!) I was slightly self-conscious, but I only have 1 face, which I actually kind of like, so people can just deal!  Anyway, the kids told me I looked "weird" and that my "eyes look[ed] crazy".  They're just the sweetest!  

Before I went back to work, I went down to Airdrie for a SeneGence training.  My girlfriend and I drove down together, which was just what I needed: lots of laughs, blasting Broadway tunes, and NO BOYS.  (That's a whole other story in itself!)
Anyway, as I was saying...An international trainer for the company came up from SLC to teach us, her little down-linelings, more about our amazing products and their benefits.  I'll spare you the details on the blog because that would be too much to type, but we seriously have some jaw-dropping stats.  Contact me if you want in on the info!  Leta Greene, our team's lead and company's international trainer I previously mentioned,  is one of the most accomplished and confident women I have ever met.  She is a big inspiration for my 2017 goals of taking better care of myself and loving myself for the hottie that I am.  

Speaking of goals and being a hottie, I have to share the most shocking of news: I worked out today.  Are you feeling faint? Sorry to spring such news on you! Some coworkers and I decided to take advantage of our school gym a couple days a week.  That's part of my "taking better care of myself physically" resolution.  We did weights, and I actually felt so strong and powerful!  I bench pressed 20 lbs, so watch your back!

Moving right along!  On Friday I did something I been wanting to do for a very long time.  No, it wasn't any of the things you're thinking.  Unless you were thinking that I auditioned for a local production of Sweeney Todd, in which case you would actually be correct!  I've been working with a vocal coach who has helped me improve my characterization and acting.  She is another amazing lady I have th privilege of knowing.  I auditioned with Stay With Me from Into the Woods and will hopefully hear back very soon.  I'm craving meat pies, so send me some good vibes!

I'm feeling pretty content with life these days.  Does that mean something is on it's way? I guess we'll have to wait and see.  I hope it's something epic!  

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment