Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013

Oh, hello 2013. I didn't see you there.
That means...back to Utah.
I've enjoyed being occupied with doing nothing over the holidays.  Okay, I did a few things.
Like...
 
-Worked for my Dad.
-SAW LES MISERABLE TWICE
 
Basically the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Ever.
 
-Ate yummy bison.
-Went to bed before midnight on New Years Eve.
-Completed some sewing projects.
-Spent time with family and friends.
 
 
I've decided that 2013 is my year. All mine! Okay, I'll share.
I plan on using my rec center pass on a regular basis, I'll be a college graduate in 4 months, and I have a job waiting for me in Utah! I'm pretty sure there will be many more wonderful things happening this year; can't wait to find out!

2 comments:

  1. oh man i still need to see les miserables!! glad you're back in the ut!

    ReplyDelete