Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Men's Hearts Shall Fail Them

I'm back in Canada, and I'm loving it!
I've already had me some bison meatloaf and went back to work last week.  It's nice to be working again.  It's also nice to be where I consider home with my family.  They're pretty much the best.
 
I went to my old YSA ward with my sister today.  I especially appreciated the Relief Society lesson.  We talked about living righteously during perilous times.  If you know me well, you probably know that I'm a tad paranoid and get freaked out easily.  Like, check the stove, doors and windows, and under my bed every night.  As well as washing my hands more times a day than Howie Mandel. I knows it's crazy, and that's the crazy thing!  Anyway, there are so many things happening in the world today that are, well, scary.  I know we can't live our lives in fear, and I try not to, but with all of the evil around us, sometimes I just want to stay home.  It also scares me to raise children in the midst of all of it.  SO, many people shared personal experiences of when they had been protected.  It was comforting to hear all of these women share their testimonies of times when their righteousness protected them.  It made me realize all of the times where my family and I have been looked after. This video was shared at the end of the lesson, and I absolutely love it.
 
I know that I'm here at this time for a reason, and that, as long as I'm living my life in a way that is pleasing to God, He will protect me and those I love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment