THE SEMESTER IS OVER!!!
Time to hang out with FRIENDS!
Are those my friends?
Nope.
Gotcha again!
My friends are much cooler.
My friends have been way awesome lately. Not that they aren't always awesome, they've just been extra awesome, which is awesome! I'm lucky to have such awesome friends!
Want to hear about all the awesome things they do for me?
Okay!
One morning I was just laying in bed feeling blah and I get a text from BeQui. She's one of my adopted sisters. The text said "I was just sitting here thinking about how much I love you. And it's a LOT! I'm so grateful you came to Utah for school so I can know you!" Isn't that the sweetest? It definitely made my day.
BeQui's biological sister Tressa, who is my twin from another momma, made me cream puffs last week. I KNOW! Tressa has done about a zillion awesome things for me since we were reunited 2 years ago. Basically, without her, Utah would suck. Sorry Utah.
| Twins are awesome. |
I also have this rad friend named Tab(itha). We had 2 classes together this past semester. She has this rad husband too, and the 3 of us cook dinner and talk about super interesting things sometimes. Anyway, they just got back from Disneyland and brought me back a chocolate covered rice krispie square in the shape of Mickey Mouse! How cool is that?! Tab also taught me to knit. I think I shall keep them as friends, if they will keep me as a friend!
I've been able to start dancing again this fall, and have met some pretty awesome friends at the studio. After my first performance with them Liesl texted me this: "Ashley! Thank you so much for all you do for me and ADC! We love you and are so grateful to you!" Seriously, ADC is a wicked awesome dance school. Emily has also been awesome and let me help out in the classes she teaches. She has also been awesome in so many other ways that you probably wouldn't make it to the end of the post if I wrote about them all! Long story short, dance friends are awesome!
![]() |
| Emily and I with our kiddos. |
I also have some non-dancer friends who have been so awesome and supportive by coming to my dance performances.
Over the summer I worked with Megan and we became fast friends. To quote her, she is "more excited than you" than I'm going back to Canada TOMORROW! ("You" being my dad...) We've texted back and forth while I've been gone, and I can't wait to share in her awesome soon!
| We're so awesome, we made it onto a t-shirt! |
I know so many more awesome people, I wish I had the time and space to talk about ALL of you, but these guys have really made the last stressful weeks of school go by faster.
Thanks awesome friends, thanks for being awesome!



No comments:
Post a Comment