Do you remember when you were younger and adults would complain about being tired because it had been such a long day, and you were all like, "How can you be tired? I feel like I could ride my bike around the block for 10,000 hours!"?
Maybe that was just me.
But now I totally know what all those adults were talking about!
I'm exhausted.
I got back to Utah last Friday night, and jumped right into a new job Saturday morning. I had 2 days of training, and have spent the past week trying hard to keep my head above water while the office manager was away. She came back today....phew! I started school last week too. So, I think it's safe to say that the last couple of week have been quite busy.
I've been super lucky, though, to have this awesome job. I get to work with really great people, and they are so patient with me. (Thank goodness!) Working for another optometrist does make me a little homesick for my dad's office, but I'm really happy to be where I'm at right now.
On another note...
Recently, my dad transferred all of my old photos onto a flashdrive and gave them to me.
I'm basically a photoshop guru.
![]() |
| Who am I?? Seriously. |
Lots of good blogging material...that's all I'll say about that!

No comments:
Post a Comment