Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Bucket List

Today I got a few compliments on my singing voice, which got me thinking about how I have always wanted to sing in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  There are a few other things I'd like to do in my life. So here you have it...Ashley's Bucket List!

1. Sing in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
2. Visit every Canadian province and American state.
3. Bake bread from scratch.
4. Interpret for a church leader.
5. Do a jig in Ireland.
6. See a show on Broadway.
7. Cut down my own Christmas tree.
8. Swim with dolphins.
9. Go to the Witch Museum in Salem, Mass.
10. Go to the Opera.
11. Be an extra in a movie.
12. Have a yard sale.
13. Host a holiday party.
14. Go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
15. DISNEYLAND AT HALLOWEEN!!!

Get me walking at normal speed again, and I'll be good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment