Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Life According to....

Since Tressa enjoys reading surveys, and I enjoy filling them out...

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. (Tressa used Elton John) Try not to repeat a song title.

Pick Your Artist:
The Beatles

Are you a male or female?
Another Girl

Describe yourself:
Ain't She Sweet

How do you feel:
Hello, Goodbye

Describe where you currently live:
Fixing a Hole

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Octopus's Garden

Your favorite form of transportation:
Yellow Submarine

Your best friend is:
Her Majesty

Your favorite color is:
Blackbird

What's the weather like:
Here Comes the Sun

Favorite time of day:
Good Morning Good Morning

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Let It Be

What is life to you:
Revolution

Your current relationship:
It Won't Be Long

Breaking up:
Happiness is a Warm Gun

Looking for:
Love Me Do

Wouldn't mind:
I Wanna Hold Your Hand

Your fear:
What You're Doing

What is the best advice you have to give:
Twist and Shout

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds

Thought for the Day:
Come Together

How I would like to die:
While My Guitar Gently Weeps

My motto:
Ob-la-di Ob-la-da

No comments:

Post a Comment