I decided to do a 30 day blog challenge to help get me back in the habit of documenting things, specifically on my blog. I found a few different challenges on Pinterest, so I'm just going to pick and choose the prompts I like the best from them.
So, here we go!
Day 1 - A recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
![]() |
| Here I am! |
And now for the facts...you guys are in for a treat!
1. I'm terrified of moths, and anything else that flutters.
2. I sing pretty much everything, much to my family's dismay!
3. I went to Ecuador on a Gift of Sight mission when I was 16.
4. I am an H1N1 survivor!
5. I graduated from college in Canada AND in the states.
6. I brush my teeth with my eyes closed. Yeah, it's odd.
7. I was a competitive Irish dancer for 7 years.
8. I love deep fried pickles!
9. My dream is to sing in an Opera.
10. I sewed right through my finger with the sewing machine.
11. I enjoy quilting. (Despite the above fact.)
12. I was in the CAA crossing guard instructional video in grade 6.
13. I have never seen the Atlantic Ocean.
14. I am an ex jazz dancer, ice skater, gymnast, flutist, and horseback rider. (It only took 1 year each to discover I did not have any of these talents.)
15. I have a slight obsession with Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang.
Hopefully these oh-so-interesting facts do not make you think less of me.
See you tomorrow!

Now I know interesting facts all about you !! Life is full of learning from mistakes and success .
ReplyDeleteThis is such a good idea! #4 is crazy!
ReplyDelete