I could write a long, serious, emotional post, but I don't really feel like it today. I'd rather talk about... HAIR!
No....not that Hair!
My hair! Obviously.
I know you are all interested in knowing that I miss my long hair.
| Yes, my parents have a Chicken Little poster. |
Why, you ask?
Well...
Side ponytails are always fun.
| That's my friend Alyssa. She wears sweaters with tassels. I miss her for that reason. (And many others.) |
The wind-blown looks suits me.
Or does it?
Anyway...
Babies like long hair?
I can wear it over my shoulder.
I can braid it in all directions!
Also, it makes a nice beard.
Okay, the beard isn't really mine.
But seriously, my hair could grow a little faster.





i like yurrr hurr right durr. you should take prenatal vitamins, they made my hair grow freakin fast! and they come in gummy vitamins so you can't go wrong there!
ReplyDelete