A couple things happened in the past week that totally made my day!...on the days they occurred, obviously. Thinking about them makes my day all over again!
Last week I went to the dentist; 22 years cavity free! The hygienist was taking my medical history (I'm not 100% sure why) and asked if I had had any surgeries. I told her that I had ruptured my achilles tendon and had surgery for that. She then exclaimed, "Oh! They didn't have to remove it, did they?" Um...I hope not.
This morning Tressa and I went to school to buy our books and then went grocery shopping. Her daughter Robbie, who is 4, was with us. Robbie has become my little buddy; she loves to come over, and I take credit for her new love for Charlie Brown! Anyway, Robbie loves to tell me things, and I love hearing what she has to say. While we were in the car today, she tells me, "When dad won't let me watch tv before bed I just sit in my bed and screw around." Apparently dad has told her to quit screwing around a time or two? It was pretty cute!
Hope those stories make your day a little bit brighter!
No comments:
Post a Comment