![]() |
| Winter |
![]() |
| Potato Field |
![]() |
| Twin Falls Canyon |
![]() |
| Craters of the Moon |
We met up with a couple friends in Rexburg on Friday night. On Saturday we took a day trip down to Twin Falls area. I got to see my grandparents (which was more exciting for me than anyone else, but hey, the opportunities to see them come few and far between) and grandma made a delicious lunch, as per usual!
Can I just tell you how much I love my family? I love 'em! When I was living in Canada we only got to see our extended family 1 week every year, and it was usually my parents who would drive my sisters and I down to visit. Now that I'm in the states, I feel like I'm finally getting to know my family and am developing real relationships with them.
While we were in Twin, we stopped by the temple. It is beautiful. Seriously.
We spent Sunday with our friends and my cousin. My cousin and his family were kind enough to let us stay with them.
It was a quick trip with lots of driving, but it was a fun weekend.





No comments:
Post a Comment