Today's prompt is brought to you by my fake boyfriends!
I give you "5 Celebrities I Have A Crush On".
You're welcome ladies!
Donny Osmond...my first crush. (Keep your comments to yourself!)
Jack Kelly aka Christian Bale
"I say that what you say is what I say!"
Noah Wyle
ER will forever be my favorite t.v. show because of Dr. Carter. And the paddles. But mostly Dr. Carter.
John Krasinski
You may know him from The Office, but I know him from my dreams.
And that was not corny at all.
Last, but certainly not least, the one and only Howard Keel.
Oh! What a beautiful morning! I'm in love with his voice as well as his face. Also, he can rock a cowboy hat, and that's important.
If your voice sounds like this, please find me immediately because I want to marry you.






oh my gosh i used to have a crush on donny osmond!
ReplyDelete