Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Well I Never!

Life is moving pretty slow for me right now...
Aside from work, I'm in the process of getting an interpreting mentor to help me improve my mad signing skills so that I can work in Alberta!  That's pretty much all that's going on at the moment, so I thought we could play a game of "I've never".  (I think it's a real game?)
Anyway, here we go.
I've never...
 
1. Broken a bone. Knock on wood. The whole tendon incident was enough for me.
 
2. Had a BIG MAC! And I never will, so don't even try to make me. 
 
3. Mowed the lawn. Fact.
 
4. Cartwheel-ed? It can't be done.
 
5. Had a cavity. (Tressa knows how perfect my teeth are.)
 
6. Jumped off a diving board. The edge of the pool is tall enough.
 
7. Been skiing. How far do I live from a ski hill? Lets not talk about that.
 
8. Seen Star Wars. Any of them. I'm still alive.
 
9. Eaten a peanut butter cup. I would die!
 
10. Pulled an all-nighter in college. There have been a few late nights, but I need my beauty sleep!
 
Now you know how truly adventurous and exciting I am. Don't be jealous!
 
What are some things that you've never done?

3 comments:

  1. I've mowed the lawn, but also never done any of rest on your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad I'm not alone when it comes to my list. I was beginning to feel like a loser while I was thinking about all of the things I've never done!

      Delete
  2. i haven't done #1, 4, and 6. and big macs are gross anyways. now skiing you have to do one day. so fun!

    ReplyDelete