Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

10 Things

I know you've all been sitting by your computers waiting for a blog post.
Wait no more!
Since life is pretty much the same as it was last week (school, homework, repeat)...
I thought I'd share 10 things you may or may not know about me, and after reading these, you may or may not tease me about them.
 
1. I've made it my personal mission to educate Americans about Canada. Like...we don't say "abOOt" and poutine is actually super delicious and Stephen Harper has appeared in 2 of my most favorite Canadian tv shows! Seriously America, you could use a few tips from the North.  No offense.
2. I have a slight obsession with Charlie Brown.  I'm still missing the Valentine's Day special on DVD...just throwin' it out there.
Just in case you don't know what the cover looks like ;)
 
3.  Moths...I hate them. They are scary.
4. I am very grateful for outdoor garage openers. For reason, see #3.
5. I've seen every single episode of ER...multiple times!
6. My dad took me to Ecuador for a Gift of Sight mission in 2006. It was so cool!
Cutest patient award goes to him!
 
7. My sisters and I saw The Jonas Brothers in concert. I am not ashamed.
8. Gone With the Wind is my favorite movie. Most days I just want to be Scarlett O'Hara.
9. I'm learning to knit, and I love it.
 
10. I've seen Breaking Dawn part 2 twice, and it's only been out for 3 days. Mhmm.
 
Yep. I'm cool.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i actually watched breaking dawn pt 2 and i am ashamed of that fact. but that one was actually pretty good! i still LOATHE kristen stewart though

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah...it's definitely the best movie out of the 5.

    ReplyDelete