Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Eat, Sleep, Study, Repeat

The title of this post describes what I should be doing.
Instead it's a little more like...Eat, Sleep, Eat, Watch t.v., Look at notebook, Eat, Sleep.
Although some of my classes are interesting, I've having kind of a hard time being motivated this semester.  I came to Utah to study Sign Language Interpreting, and that's what I did.  Now that I'm finished that program, I feel like I should be done school, just like all of my interpreting friends.  Alas, tis not so.  So basically I'm trying to pass my less-interesting-not-interpreting classes and be done college!
I have been successful at keeping myself busy with things that I enjoy, though!  I'm back at the dance studio this year! The last year has been the longest of my life, not being able to dance. I shall post a video of my amazing dancing skills soon.  My roommate and I have also started Bikram yoga classes, which are quite torturous and surprisingly refreshing. 
Even though I'm not super motivated and confused about life, I'm looking forward to discovering what my future has in store!  That sounds so insightful, eh?
Also...
October is going to be a fun-filled and busy month...so buckle your seatbelts my 12 fellow blog followers!
Also...
I bought some Airbourne brand tea to help boost my immune system.  It tastes WAY NASTY!  But I shall drink it in the name of healthy immune systems.
Also...
I wish this were a real movie.

2 comments:

  1. i seriously wish that was a real movie too! and i hear ya girl, it sucks having to finish the crappy classes till you're done. but i'm glad you're in ut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure that was the greatest video trailer of all time. And I can attest to the nastiness that is Airborne. Like, why can't they make an unflavored kind??

    ReplyDelete