Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Five Crowns

My roommate Ginger and I have a lot in common.  We both grew up in Alberta, so we know how to properly pronounce words like "produce", "Regina", and "about".  We've driven the I-15 farther north than most, and we both love Disneyland and musicals and good food.  But most importantly, we're Five Crowns champions!  Five Crowns is a really fun card game.  It's kind of like Rook, but waaaaaaaaay more fun.
I was home on Saturday night so my parents and I decided to dust off the ol' cards.  I had some pretty amazing hands, so I had to document them for Ginger.

Round 9
Round 11


 My round 12 was also awesome, but the photo won't upload.
Ginger is in New York City right now (jealous? yes.) I'm really excited to live with her again this year.
Oh...1 last photo for Ginger!!!



1 comment:

  1. Wow those are some great hands. Can't wait for you to move back!

    ReplyDelete