Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dinos & Dragons

Dinosaurs are taking over our house!




Kelsey introduced me to this really funny app called Taking Pictures with Dinosaurs.  I love it...obviously.

Since we're on the topic of dinosaurs...
There was a commercial on tv tonight about dinosaurs, which sparked the following conversation:

Me: I want to know about dinosaurs.
Mom: Maybe they were already in the matter that made up the Earth.
Alyssa: Maybe they were the "beasts" in the Bible.
Me: I think dragons are real.
And we all laughed and laughed.

Seriously though, I believe in dragons.


2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that app is so awesome!! brett believes that the dino bones could be in the matter that made up the earth too. dragons are scary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to see some pictures of Everton with dinosaurs.
      Dragons are scary, unless they let you ride them, like in Harry Potter.

      Delete