I'm so glad Queen Victoria had a birthday so we can enjoy a long weekend in May!
I spent the long weekend in Airdrie visiting some of my favorite people...
| Kelsey & Bruce |
| Eli! Who wouldn't want to visit that adorable face? |
I went down on Saturday afternoon and babysat Eli for a couple hours.
We blew bubbles.
It was lots of fun!
On Sunday morning we all went to church. Kelsey serves in primary and they were "short-staffed", so to speak, so I ended up playing the piano. Primary songs are some of the most fun to play!
After our Sunday naps we made a yummy dinner...
Caesar pizza and...
Moxie's white chocolate brownie! It was soooo delicious.
| Eli enjoying the whipped cream! |
Eli reminded us a number of times, while preparing dinner, that the food was hot!
Monday was Victoria Day, and the opening of Calaway Park, an amusement park in Calgary. We decided to take Eli, and we may have wanted to go on some rides ourselves! I don't have any pictures from Calaway, but we all had a good time.
Monday evening I hung out with my friend Josh for a couple hours. He tried to teach me to long board, which didn't last very long.
When I got back to Airdrie, Kelsey & Bruce were packing up their basement (they're moving in a few months). Kelsey found some old Halloween costumes, so we thought it would be fun to play dress-up with Edgar!
| Clearly, he did not agree! |
On Tuesday I went shopping at CrossIron Mills. I found myself a shirt, a sweater, and 2 pencil skirts. 1 is purple and 1 is red. They are lovely, and I love them.
On my way back to Edmonton, I stopped by Kelsey's work and we went out for lunch. Kelsey and I have know each other since we were tiny babies! Our dads met in optometry school "a few" years ago. I am so grateful for her friendship. I love her and her family so much!
I can't wait until we get to visit again in a few weeks.
A couple more photos...I just couldn't resist!
No comments:
Post a Comment