Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

End of Semester

I am officially done school for the semester! Hooray!
(It's about time, eh?)
And you're all excited that this will be the last school-related post for awhile. I know, sorry.
Today was gradutation, and since I'm not graduating this year, I went to support my classmates.
Shelley, Sarah, Tressa, and Kaitlin
Pardon the poor photo quality; I was sitting far away!
Actually, I was sitting in the Deaf/Hard of Hearing section, since 2 of my teachers were interpreting.
Anyway, I have enjoyed going to class and interpreting with these lovely ladies, as well as our other classmates.  I'm so proud of them for graduating!  That'll be me next year!
I didn't get a picture with Tressa tonight, so here's one from our ITP Mentor Appreciation dinner a few days ago.
The cutest interpreters you ever did see!
In other exciting news...
I aced my chem final!  I got an A in chemistry, surprisingly enough.
Grades have been posted and I managed to get a GPA of 3.82 this term.  My goal was to be above 3.80, so go me!
Now bring on summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment