Like so many people, I feel like Harry, Ron, and Hermione were my childhood friends. We grew up together. The books allowed my imagination to soar, and the films only furthered that. The films brought the books to life, and I remember my sister and I counting down to every book release and movie premiere! Now that the final film is out, it is almost like a chapter has ended, so to speak. Some of the character's qualities have helped shape me into the adult I have become today. It's okay to value education and learning. Courage, faith, and determination will bring opportunities and success that fear will not. Being a loyal friend is an admirable quality. These are all qualities that I will continue to strive for.
Alan Rickman said it best:
My squib sister and I went to the last Harry Potter film at midnight on opening night. Some people asked us if we wanted to trade tickets with them (they had tickets to see it in 3D). Obviously we said YES! We got complimentary 3D Harry Potter glasses to enhance the Harry Potter experience. We were not disappointed! I don't have the picture, but we both looked pretty amazing in the perfectly round, black glasses. The movie was fantastic; I can't wait to see it again!


No comments:
Post a Comment