Today I attended a workshop on Theatrical Interpreting. The presenter was amazing, and I am once again motivated to reach my goal of interpreting in the theatre. I love music, theatre and ASL; how amazing would it be to act and interpret at the same time!? You get to attend and participate in theatre productions with an amazing crew, actors, and most imporntatly your team interpreter! I think it would be so much fun to combine two of my greatest passions as a basis for my career.
Being in the middle of classes and assignments and papers and video journals and workshops and volunteer work, it is difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel!
I know this is what I'm supposed to be doing, and after this morning I am ready to work hard through this program in order to achieve my goals!
No comments:
Post a Comment